Welcome to the Onalaska Independent School District website!
The primary purpose of OISD is to provide a quality education to our students in a safe and supportive environment. Our district will do everything possible to insure that our students experience social, emotional and academic growth. I expect all of our students to graduate from high school, pursue post high school training, military training or university enrollment and enter adulthood as successful citizens and community leaders.
I encourage you as parents and community members to be a part of the educational process of these young people. Please get involved with our students. Maintain an awareness of the courses they are taking, the clubs and organizations they belong to and the extracurricular activities that they participate in. Young people today face many pressures and obstacles that you and I never encountered as we grew up. Let's help them be successful.
I hope that you will take advantage of the Parent Portal to stay abreast of your student's academic progress and attendance in class. Communicate with our staff via e-mail, telephone conferences or schedule a parent/teacher conference at the campus. Again, I encourage your involvement. I hope that we can all work together to achieve a productive and successful year for our students.
Thank you for the continued opportunity to serve the students, patrons and staff of the Onalaska Independent School District. If I may be of service to you, please contact me.
Lynn Redden, Superintendent
OISD Strategic Plan - Vision and Mission Statements for the District
Teacher Sites (Internal)
OISD District Goals
- An understandable and predictable budget that insures adequate funding for District needs.
- The proper instructional leadership that creates a learning environment, which leads to educational excellence.
- A network of active community members, parents, and families involved in all aspects of our schools.
- District visions of curriculum priorities to facilitate the needs of our students through research, planning and evaluation.
- A safe, drug-free and disciplined learning environment.
- Provided an outline to accommodate for future growth and its effects on our District’s facility needs.
Tobacco Use on Campus
The following policies and procedures have been adopted that prescribe penalties for the use of tobacco products by students and others on school campuses or at school-sponsored or school-related activities:
DH (Legal and Local)
Student Code of Conduct