Lang. Arts/English Syllabus
|Instructor: Mrs. G. Self||Room: 205|
|Phone: 936-646-1020||Morning Office Hours: on duty- car unloading in back of school|
|Afternoon Office Hours: 3:30-4|
Materials: It is the expectation that you will bring the following to class everyday.
1) PENCIL everyday.
2) PENCIL everyday.
3) Folder for each class subject
4) Loose leaf paper
5) Whatever materials the classroom teacher requires
Expected Behaviors: Schoolwide rules
1) Be on time and be prepared for class.
2) Be polite, courteous, and respectful at all times.
3) Complete ALL assignments on time.
4) Leave your seat only with teacher permission.
5) NO eating, drinking or gum chewing.
6) Obey all OISD school rules.
7) Keep cell phones in purses or pockets.
A = 90-100
B = 80-89
C = 70-79
F = 0-69