Public Use of Track at Junior Senior High School
OISD Track is now open for public use weekdays after 5:00 p.m. until 10:00 p.m. and weekends from sunrise until 10:00 p.m. unless an event is scheduled.
The Onalaska Independent School District welcomes the public use of our Track and Field Facility for physical fitness purposes. We hope you enjoy your time on the track. During your use of the track please observe the following guidelines:
- No street shoes on the track
- No skates or skateboards on the track or inside the fence
- No bicycles on the track or inside the fence
- No remote-controlled items inside the fence
- No use of hurdles and jump pits
- Use lanes 7 and 8
- Close gate when exiting
Track use after 10:00 P.M. is prohibited.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION AND CONSIDERATE USE OF THE FACILITIES.